Laura & Fox News 32

Laura Sage talks about the formation of the Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Foundation and the importance of screening for the disease at a young age.

Lauren’s Story

Three Generations of Breast Cancer In September of 2014, at the end of a yoga class, Lauren found a lump under her arm and on her right breast. After feeling the lump for a few days, she made an appointment with her gynecologist. At the office, Lauren was given an exam by a nurse practitioner […]

Laura & Comcast for Business

Laura Sage, co-chair of the Lynn Sage Breast Cancer Foundation discusses how the Foundation is seeking to end breast cancer through research and education

Megan’s Story

The One That Saved My Life I remember standing in our family room scrolling through Facebook when I learned that Megan had breast cancer. My heart broke as I tried to understand how my old sailing friend—someone so young, vibrant, and healthy—could receive this life changing diagnosis. A week or so after New Year’s Day, […]

Chicago In Good Taste: Charlie’s Story

Charlie McKenna, Chef + Founder, Lillie Q’s The Lynn Sage Foundation has a generous and diverse base of supporters, none more so than Chicago’s restaurant community. For the past twelve years, over 200 restaurants have supported innovative breast cancer research each October through In Good Taste. Their incredible effort has raised almost $1 million for early career […]

Ways to Make an Impact

Support Creativity & Innovation Locally The Lynn Sage Foundation has a generous and diverse base of supporters, none more so than Chicago’s restaurant community.  For the past twelve years, over 200 restaurants have supported innovative breast cancer research each October through In Good Taste.  Their incredible effort has raised almost $1 million for early career scientists studying […]

Anna’s Story

Teaming Up for Breast Cancer Research Anna Tomaszewski grew up going to the Chicago Marathon as a spectator with her mom and siblings.  When Anna decided to run the marathon in 2019, it was clear she would run to benefit breast cancer research because she had also grown up with breast cancer. “Due to the groundbreaking research of foundations like Lynn Sage Foundation, my […]

Kayla’s Story

Honoring the Beautiful Spirit of a Mother “Aside from her striking beauty, my mom was endlessly selfless and energetic,” Kayla describes her mom.  “I try to honor her spirit, embodying love and light, every day to everyone I meet.” After losing their mother last year, Mother’s Day will not be easy for Kayla and her sisters, […]

Stacey’s story: Running for her sister

Leslie Arenson Auslander was an active, healthy, 34 year-old working her way towards partner at her law firm in October 2016, when she felt a lump in her armpit.  While her original doctor was not concerned, she was compelled to seek a second opinion.  That small lump was determined to be breast cancer, which had […]

Meet Team Lynn Sage

Angie during training Angie:  I know what you are thinking. . . what on earth would possess a person to train for a marathon!  There are times, while running, when I ask myself “why the hell am I doing this again???” It’s simple really.  When I was 25, I lost my mom to breast cancer.  Since […]

Contact Us

Email info@lynnsage.org
Contact Form (#6)